Hey everyone! Today I am here to talk about something that
has saved me more times that I can count, DRY SHAMPOO!! As a full time student
and Operations Supervisor I am always trying to find ways to save time in the
morning when I am running late. I use dry shampoo for this very reason.
We have all had those mornings where our alarm didn’t go off
and we are rushing to make ourselves look presentable. Dry shampoo has helped
me when I am running late or sometimes just lazy many times. My hair is
extremely thick and dry so I cannot wash it every day. I normally try to wash
it every 2-3 days depending on how it looks. In between washes I use dry
shampoo to make sure my hair does not look dirty. All you have to do is spray a
little on your roots and you are good to go!
My favorite dry shampoo is by Batiste. It comes in a variety
of colors and scents. I personally use the deep & brown and blush one. The
brunette dry shampoo is really good if you have dark hair. It doesn’t leave you
with an odd white residue. I haven’t tried one of the scents that I didn’t like
but those two would for sure be my recommendations for anyone looking to try it
out. Trust me, I gave tried at least twenty different dry shampoos and I always
come back to Batiste. One of the other great things is the price. You can get a
bottle of this shampoo for only $14.00! I usually pick mine up at Amazon or
Ulta.
Dry shampoo can not only be used to make your hair look fresh but it
is great at adding volume too. If I feel like my hair is looking a little flat
ill add dry shampoo for volume. Spray some dry shampoo in your roots and fluff
with your fingers are we are good to go!
Thank you for stopping by!
-Kristina
Glad you talked bout this. I always wondered if dry shampoo would be good to use with lock ir will it clump up
ReplyDeleteI used Batiste dry shampoo for the first time before thanksgiving. I was surprised how well it worked, other than making it look like my dark hair was going gray
ReplyDelete